To be eligible for Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Program, companies must meet the following criteria:
- be in business for a minimum of four years.
- be a technology company which develops proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company’s operating revenues
- manufacture a technology related product
- devote a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology
- be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
- Parent company must be Turkey owned and headquartered in Turkey. (subsidiaries
do not qualify)
- Operating revenues must be at least 50,000 Euros for the first year and 800,000 Euros for the last year in the last 4 years.
(For instance; to apply for Fast50 2016 Program, check 2012 and 2015.
1.Using other companies' proprietary technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not satisfy this requirement.
2. Consulting companies, professional service firms, resellers, and others are not eligible